Panellus stipticus bioluminescent mushroom liquid culture in a 12 ml syringe with a sterile needle.
(instructions not included)
Panellus stipticus is a non-edible fungus that is so much fun to grow and observe glowing in the dark.
Use this liquid culture to start growing your own beautiful mushrooms.
Liquid cultures are typically used to inoculate sterilized grain spawn to grow out the mycelium to ultimately produce mushrooms.
Please use caution with needle and syringe and keep away from children and pets.
Liquid cultures are guaranteed to be free from contamination within 30 days or we will replace or refund your order.
Enjoy growing your very own mushrooms, and thank you for choosing PrimeFungi for your finest gourmet, medicinal and hobby mushroom cultures.